Monday 19 August 2013

1st Post


Well hello there, firstly thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post which I must say has been a long time coming. I've been wanting to create a blog for a while now as I've been inspired by others to share my love for beauty, fashion, food and fitness, so here I am finally writing the first of many more posts to come. You're possibly wondering why haven't I started my blog until now and the reason for that is my undecisive nature and the few options for blog names, as a perfectionist this wasn't going to happen until I found a name I was happy with, I've also recently volunteered for a year and a half, taking up much spare time. Throughout my future posts you can expect me to be blogging about such things as product reviews, outfits of the day, meal diaries, hauls, travelling, tips and tricks, around with me, and whatever my fancy at the time is.
Please bare with the simple layout I'm still learning!

Hope you can join me on my journey.

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment