Wednesday 25 September 2013

Outfit Of The Day

 

The last days of summer are upon us and to be honest we have been lucky to have held onto the sun for this long, I certainly can't remember a summer as good in my life time. 
The legs where out yet again and for possibly the last glimpse of sunlight this year before the return of the doom and gloom weather of which England has plenty to offer us. 
I've been in love with these Levi's shorts since the day I cut them free from there previous form as a pair of jeans. I found the Levi's in jean form in a local charity shop and thought I'd give it a go to save some cash after seeing the price Urban Outfitters where charging for them, I couldn't go wrong and could have them taylor fit to how I wanted them.  



Pairing this beautiful crochet style top with the Levi's shorts brings a pop of colour to the outfit and a cute beachy look.



For shoes I went for the white Converse which have been a staple item in my wardrobe for the past year as they are so comfy and versatile and go with so many outfits I honestly don't no what I would have done without them this year and think I may need to repurchase because I've worn the life out of them, they are on the brink of falling apart but definitely worth buying a pair if your thinking about it. 

Top - TK Maxx
Shorts - Charity shop
Converse - Schuh

Beth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment