Friday 18 October 2013

Autumn Haul

Autumn is officially here and for the first time it actually feels like Autumn and not straight into winter meaning this year I've actually being interested in shopping for the  this lovely season. 

I've got so many items on my wish list this year and there not all cheap, making it hard to allow myself to buy them. However, recently I came to the conclusion that it's quality not quantity within my wardrobe and I've gone off a lot of my clothes, the ones I still like are the ones I spent a little more on. They have also been the items to keep their shape and colour.

 Although you can never pass up a bargain I'm making sure I spend my money wisely on items that I will definitely get plenty of wear out of as well as having items that already go with it, so this week I quickly dropped into Meadow Hall and started a bit of autumn / winter shopping and knowing hauls are popular in the blogosphere thought I'd give it a whirl.




PRIMARK - £6.00

Bringing me to my first purchased item from Primark is this lovely light weight jumper which I'm going to be wearing over vests and long sleeved tops just as an extra layer now it's getting colder and it will do for next summer too, over a bikini on summer nights. 


PRIMARK - £1.50

My second item from primark was this cute hair tie you put around your top knot, bun or pony tail. I've seen a few very similar versions of this hair decoration and this one from Primark is defiantly my favourite and cheapest so you can't go wrong, also the shade of red on the rose isn't to bright and will match my Kate Moss 107 lipstick beautifully. I thought this would look nice on days when I want to look like I've made an effort with my hair and not that I can't be bothered.. which could well be everyday. 



ZARA - £19.99

I've heard a lot of people raving about these ZARA leggings and loving to wear leggings in the colder months I had to go out and buy them and they really are worth it, they're comfortable, haven't gone baggy yet and are quite thick (as in you won't be walking around with your pants on display). The waist is a big elasticated band and has two for show zipper pockets on the front for detail and down the side of each leg have jogger style pannels, I got mine in the dark gray but they are available in black and navy blue, I'm hoping for a dark green.







TIMBERLANDS - £160

Finally I splurged on these Timberlands that I've being eyeing up for a while and deciding whether I could manage to pull them off. I went to my nearest Timberlands store to try a few on and found a slightly different design to the original style. These Timberlands have being realeased this year for the Timberlands 40th anniversary and think the chestnutty colour of the leather is actually much more my style along with the suede laces and will go with more of my outfits. So far they haven't left my feet!

Thanks you for reading please comment, follow my blog and all other social networks to keep tuned.

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment