Monday 11 November 2013

Autumn and Winter Outfit Haul

Perched at the window bench in my boyfriend's coffee bar I sat slurping my brew and people watching before I start my shift and thought it a good idea to begin writing this blog post as I have a busy weekend ahead of me, I shall be traveling to Liverpool and Leeds.
Just the other week I posted a autumn haul and since then I've purchased a few more items with the help of online shopping which I thought I should share with you. Recently I have being loving pairing my Topshop boots with whatever the outfit is and luckily for me they virtually go with EVERYTHING. I've also being wearing a lot of dark, grunge vibe? clothing possibly inspired by halloween and recently being told I look like I should be in  Hogwarts Slytherin house, compliment or not, I will pass it as pretty cool.




 BOOTS - TOPSHOP
SOCKS - PRIMARK

These boots are a pair I got as a gift earlier on this year and are amazingly comfortable to walk around in for hours, as I've said they go with everything especially A/W 2013 fashion. You can get other variations of this boot from around the market. I found these cute socks in Primark for super cheap in a multi pack with a burgundy and navy blue pair, you can never have too many socks.



After watching Sammi from BeautyCrush's October look book video on youtube I fell in love with the look of these skorts and had to purchase some. Since owning them have found they are a great design as you can tell from the name 'skorts' they are shorts and skirts all in one which is great for this time of the year as when the wind blows your skort doesn't blow up!



Whilst I was in Leeds I popped into the new shopping mall, Trinity Leeds and treated myself to a little something from Victoria's Secret and the staff there where great, I received the best customer service I have ever experienced and really happy with my purchase!

Thanks for reading.
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment